Saturday, August 15, 2009

Six Degrees of Separation


Finally I can share my top secret creation with you. I participated in a really fun game over at the Personalscrapper message board hosted by Amy. During this game we were emailed a layout and given 3 days to scraplift it. We then emailed our lift back to Amy who sent it on to the next player. All in all the original layout was scraplifted SIX times! It was so fun to see what we started with and what we ended with! I was actually the first player to lift so I lifted Amy's layout directly. You can see her layout here. We were not allowed to post the layout until the game is complete so now that it is complete I can show off my Perfect Pick layout. Once again, I am doing a Fall layout...tells you what I am dreaming of huh? I used the November 2008 Personalscrapper kit featuring Crate Paper Lemongrass papers for this layout. I love that little birdie rub on! This is my son and brother at our fav pumpkin patch Valla's in Gretna, Nebraska. Looking forward to going back this fall! Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments:

  1. I love your layout Lisa! Great job! I have a lot of that kit left!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your layout! Thanks again for playing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beutiful layout and I love the harvest home one before this, looks so warm. WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like so much fun! & love your layout! Your handwriting is PERFECT too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it Lisa...I don't keep secrets very well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute lo. Sounded like a fun game, I been off the bandwagon lately!

    ReplyDelete