Monday, August 10, 2009

Dreaming of Fall!


Are you ready for Fall yet? I hate to say it but I am. I am tired of the heat, and I am ready to stop mowing the grass! LOL! I can't wait to decorate my house with Fall themed things once again, watch some football, decorate pumpkins, visit the pumpkin patch, yes, I'm ready for fall! So when I started work on this weeks sketch over at 52 sketches I was in a Fall mood. I remembered a picture I had taken last Fall after I finished decorating my entryway and after much searching finally located it and this layout was born. Using sketch #31 it uses Fancy Pants Kraft and All Fall papers as well as Creative Imaginations letters and 7 gypsies stickers for embellishments. I really like the way it turned out. The flowers I had cut from a scrap of Pink Paislee Spring Fling paper and they ended up working well here. I am still busily working on organizing for the August 22nd crop I am attending, my goal folks is 12 layouts...that's a layout an hour...any bets, ya think I can do it? If so it would be a Lisa record. LOL! I am hoping to get to work on this awesome sketch this week if so that would make two layouts this week, as I like to try and do the 52 sketches sketch each week as well...but something about the Creative Scrappers sketch really caught my eye. Well gotta run, hi ho hi ho, it's off to mow I go! Now do you see why I am missing Fall?!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel...bring on Fall!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your layout, Lisa!
    I hope you meet your 12 LO goal at the crop, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete