Wednesday, August 14, 2019

August Jumpstart Sketch at The ScrapRoom!!

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I am sharing another fun layout I created with the August Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!!  Here is a reminder of this amazing kit in all it's glory:

Here is the Simple Stories Happy Trails kit I am using on today's layout:

Here is my layout using this amazing collection:
Supplies Used: cardstock: Kraft- from the kit & Stampin' Up Early Espresso & Pool Party- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Happy Trails- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Happy Trails- from the kit; enamel dots: from the kit; letter stickers: Paper Trunk- from my stash
This is Big Bertha the tepee I stayed in at the Lone Star Glamp Inn on my last 2 retreats.  It is so fun, very roomy and cozy.  When we found out our assigned tepee my BFF and I just laughed, what a name!! But she is pretty big as  you can see!! When I saw this ephemera piece that said "tent sweet tent" I just knew what I wanted to use it on!! To be truthful, I don't camp, especially in a tent so "glamping" is the closest I will get to sleeping in a tent!!  The Lone Star Glamp Inn is such a SUPER fun and amazing place, if you are ever in the area make sure and stay at least one night there, you will love it!! This layout is based on the August Jumpstart Sketch by yours truly at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the sketch:
There is still plenty of time to play along with us and this sketch at The ScrapRoom this month!!  Make sure and check out what the other DT members did with the sketch on The ScrapRoom blog AND find out more details on how to play along with us this month!! Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment