Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Sketch N Scrap card sketch #152

I hope you have had a chance to play along with us at Sketch N Scrap this month! Today I am sharing with you my card using the August 20th card at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my card using this sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black & White- Stampin' up; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Kitten Smitten; sticker: (cat) Doodlebug Designs Kitten Smitten; ink: Black- Memento; stamp: CTMH
I love cats and have been hoarding this line by Doodlebug Designs, so I decided it's time to use it up!  I thought this fun sentiment stamp by CTMH was a "purfect" fit for this card lol!!  I hope you will hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what other amazing cards the DT has created with this sketch.  If you are so inclined we would also love to have you play along with us on the blog this month!  Happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment