Wednesday, August 7, 2019

August Flavors of the Month kit ~ Pinkfresh Just a little Lovely

Happy Hump Day!!  I'm leaving this afternoon for a 5 day visit to see my son and wanted to pop on and share my first layout using the AMAZING August Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom!! This kit is just the bomb!! Here is the kit:

Here is the mini kit I used for today's layout containing the Pinkfresh Just a Little Lovely collection:

Here is my layout using this beautiful kit:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Pinkfresh Just a little Lovely- from the kit; ephemera: Pinkfresh Just a little Lovely- from the kit; puffy word & flower sticker: Pinkfresh Just a little Lovely - from the embellishment kit; doily- Recollections-from my stash; enamel dots: from the kit; ink- Stampin Up Perfect Plum & Pool Party- from my stash

This kit is so pretty it was hard to cut into the papers!!  It was perfect for this lovely picture of my friend and her sweet granddaughter!  I used the pretty ink drip paper called Chit Chat as my background paper and the layered the various other papers, the doily & some ephemera included in the kit under my photo to draw attention to this lovely photo.  Since I am not a huge fan of white space I added some more ink splatters to the grid paper called Hope to make the white space less "white".  I used the word "beautiful" from the ephemera pieces in my kit and then finished my title using the puffy sticker word "memories".  The puffy stickers are included in the embellishment kit but you could easily use Thickers or other letter stickers if you didn't have the embellishment kit.  Here is the super fun embellishment kit and I think you will see why I always get it and highly recommend kit member get it (it's always filled with deliciousness!)
If you feel like you need to improve your embellishment stash get this add on kit each month for a year or less and you will have enough of an embellishment stash to make your layouts so pretty!! Don't forget to hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this kit!!  If you are wanting to purchase your own kit make sure and visit The ScrapRoom store before they sell out!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment