Sunday, August 4, 2019

Sketch N Scrap #182

Happy weekend!! I hope your weekend will be filled with lots of creative time! Today I am sharing a fun layout I made using the August 1st sketch at Sketch N Scrap.  Here is the sketch I made:


Here is my layout using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (background), Echo Park Happy Camper (gold), Bella Blvd (orange dot) & American Crafts (wood grain); ephemera: Simple Stories Happy Trails & Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure (heart); letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye; word strips: Simple Stories; die: Stampin' Up Stitched circle; cardstock: Pool Party Stampin' Up.
I dug deep into my scraps pile to make this layout.  I was actually just to lazy to go into my office to look for new papers so I just started with a wood grain background and slowly added some larger scraps that coordinated to make this layout.  The ephemera and stickers were all left overs from past kits that were lying on my desk so I really did "throw" this layout together from a mish mash of products!! I love the way it turned out and in fact can't believe that I was able to coordinate so many new and old lines together into something I really loved in a relatively short time!  These pictures are of my brother, sister-in-law and nephew on Memorial Day as they enjoyed some fun at the lake they visit frequently in the Summer!  I love the variety of the pictures and felt it really gave a brief peek into their life at the lake!  I hope you will hop on over to Sketch N Scrap to check out what the other DT members did with this fun sketch and maybe even give it a go yourself! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment