Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Sketch N Scrap August Facebook Challenge #4!

Today I am hosting our fourth and final challenge in the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group.  Today our challenge is to create a card using an old sketch from August of 2013!!  Here is the card sketch #8 created by yours truly:

Here is my card I created using this fun but simple sketch:
Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up- whisper white, pretty in pink, daffodil delight & pumpkin pie; stickers: American Crafts (word sticker & butterfly sticker) & KI Memories (blue square sticker); patterned paper: American crafts; bling: Queen & Co.
This card was created using items in my "BASHKET" and from my scraps pile.  The blue square is a sticker from KI Memories and is MANY years old, more then 12 I would say.  I have had this sticker pack in my "BASHKET" for a while now and after using up this blue sticker have just 3 stickers left!  For those not familiar with my BASHKET, it is a little basket I keep on my desk filled with OLD stash that I am either going to use up or purge come the end of the year.  On January 1st all things left in my BASHKET will be given away or tossed and it will be replenished at that time! I will be doing a happy dance when I bash this sticker sheet, it is so old and I really don't care to much for it anymore but am determined to use it up and I think it looks spectacular on this card!!  It's always fun to bash some stash!  This challenge has an OPTIONAL TWIST to it as well which is to use BLING on your card somewhere.  This is a super easy twist and I usually do add bling to finish off my projects!!  You have until August 31st at midnight CST to play along with us in the monthly Facebook challenge group so make sure and join us and play along!! Our prize this month is an amazing Pinkfresh Studios prize package that I know you would love to win!!  Remember if you complete the optional twist you will get ONE extra entry into our random prize drawing so this is just a SUPER easy way to earn an extra entry!!  Happy creating!!

No comments:

Post a Comment