Sunday, August 18, 2019

August Flavors of the Month Kit ~ Double Page Layout!

Gosh, where has the weekend gone???  Not only this weekend but the WHOLE month, August is more then 1/2 over!! I am looking forward to cooler temps and to Fall, my favorite season though!! Today I am sharing my double page layout using the August Flavors of the month kit at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the full kit:
Here is the Echo Park Teen Spirit Boy mini kit I used for today's layout:

Here is my layout:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: black- from the kit & yellow & white- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Teen Spirit - Boy- from the kit; Stickers: Echo Park Teen Spirit -Boy- from the kit; punch: circles 3/4 and 1 inch- Stampin' Up- from my stash
I had a lot of fun making this spread.  I used picture of my adorable nephew who was kind enough to pose for me last Fall when we went on a walk around his neighborhood just the two of us.  We have done this for 4 years in a row now and always have a great time exploring and chatting...I am looking forward to doing the same again this October.  This line is just SUPER cute!! Finally an amazing boys line that is good for boys from toddler to teen years!! I had PLENTY of embellishments to use on this layout from the 12 x 12 sticker sheet included in the kit, however, those circles that are part of  one of the papers were just to adorable not to punch out and use as embellishments!! I used my 3/4 and 1 inch circle punches to punch them out from the paper and then added them at the bottom of my layout!  I love papers you can punch or fussy cut to use as embellishments, so fun!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to see the other double page layouts the DT created with this fun kit!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment