Wednesday, February 5, 2020

February Flavors of the Month kit!

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I am sharing my first layout created with the February Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is the full kit:

Here is the PhotoPlay Another Day at the Park kit I used for today's layout:

Here is my layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Another Day at the Park- from the kit; ephemera: PhotoPlay Another Day at the Park- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; stickers: PhotoPlay Another Day at the Park- from the embellishment kit
I didn't have any Disney pictures to scrapbook at this time but I thought this kit was perfect for a fun day at the Perot Museum we had last November so I was able to use photos from that day and the not so themed ephemera and stickers pieces for my embellishments!  I love the fun colors, they are perfect for Disney pictures but also pictures from any theme park or fun day out with the family!  I also think this kit would be perfect for a Disney themed birthday party!! So many possibilities if you think outside of the box!! Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this super fun kit!!  Happy creating!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment