Sunday, February 2, 2020

Sketch N Scrap #194

Happy weekend!!  It's a new month and that means a new month of fun sketches at Sketch N Scrap!  Today it is my turn to kick off the new month with our first layout sketch of the month.  Here is the February 1st sketch by yours truly:

Here is my layout using this fun sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Jillibean Soup Garden Harvest; card stock: Stampin' Up White, black and Watermelon Wonder; ephemera: Hip Kit Club (frame and flower) & Jillibean Soup Fur Fusion (cat); enamel dots: My Mind's Eye & Recollections; word strip: Simple Stories; wood veneer: unknown; letter stickers: American Crafts Thickers
I just love the way this turned out.  I have been hoarding these papers for over a year and decided it was time to break them out and use them!  I know the background paper I have had for a long time. These pictures of my friends' sweet granddaughter and their cat are just to cute not to scrap!! Love little kids and cats, hard to beat that cuteness right???!!!  I hope you will play along with us this month at Sketch N Scrap, we will be showcasing 4 sketches for you to play along with this month!  Hop on over to the blog and check out what the other DT members did with this fun sketch, I promise you will be inspired!!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment