Friday, February 7, 2020

Simple Stories My Valentine- February Flavors of the Month kit

Happy Weekend!!  Today I am sharing my second layout created with the February Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  This kit is one of my favs, it is so gorgeous!!  Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the Simple Stories My Valentine kit I am working with today:

Here is my layout created with the kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: black& white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories My Valentine- from the kit; chipboard heart: Simple Stories My Valentine- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories My Valentine- from the kit; stickers: Simple Stories My Valentine- from the embellishment kit; die (hello)- Lawn Fawn- from my stash.
I love the vintage feel to this kit! I had fun layering all the fun stickers, chipboard and ephemera pieces included in the kit on this layout!  I backed the chipboard heart with a piece of patterned paper to give it more dimension.  This kit perfect for pictures of you and your sweetie!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this amazing kit! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment