Monday, February 24, 2020

Sketch N Scrap Card sketch #164

Happy Monday! Today I am sharing my card using the February 20th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  Here is the sketch created by yours truly:

Here is my card based on the sketch:
Supplies Used:  card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: CTMH Every Little Thing; PL card: Echo Park; stickers: CTMH Every Little Thing; ink: Stampin' Up Night of Navy; stamp: CTMH Cherishing Her; enamel dot: Teresa Collins
I just love how this card turned out! I love these papers, green and blue are such a great color combo!! The watercolor feel to these stickers make them so gorgeous! This sentiment is from the February Stamp of the month called Cherishing Her.  I just love all the wonderful sentiments in this set and love the font as well!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT members created using this sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment