Thursday, February 6, 2020

Card Sketch #163

Happy almost weekend!!  Sketch artist Heather has our first card sketch of the month up over at Sketch N Scrap and it is so fun!  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: cardstock: White, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie , Real Red & Black- Stampin' Up; ink: Tuxedo Black Memento; stamps: Stampin' Up; flowers: pre-punched Stampin' Up; punch for leaf: Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: Stampin' Up
This card uses some REALLY old stash, I used up scraps of patterned paper from Stampin' Up. The flowers were pre-punched ones from Stampin' Up from years ago, I just have a few flowers left in fact and want to use them up!  I made the leaves by punching out some Old Olive cardstock with a flower punch and cutting off the petals to make leaves.  I love this sketch and know I will use it again, it was perfect for using up a few more of these old flowers in my stash!!  Make sure and head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to check out what the other DT members did with this fun sketch!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment