Thursday, February 13, 2020

Double Page Fun!

Today I am sharing my last layout of the month using the February Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!! This is a fun one, it's also a double pager!  I love how it turned out.  Here is the full February Flavors of the Month kit:
 Here is the Echo Park It's Your Birthday collection kit I used on today's layout:
 Here is my double page layout using the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: pink- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park It's Your Birthday- from the kit; ephemeraL Echo Park It's Your Birthday- from the kit; twine: from the kit; alphabet: American Crafts Thickers- from my stash;  silver heart: Crate Paper- from a past kit; enamel dots: Echo Park- from the kit
I love how this one turned out! I used one of the frames from the ephemera included in my kit to make my title bock.  I framed the photo of the birthday cake with 2 of the different patterned papers to make it stand out.  I loved all the tags and frames included in the kit, they make for some amazing accents!  Make sure and hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out all the other amazing double page layouts the DT created with the kit!!   Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment