Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sketch N Scrap card fun

Happy Sunday!  The weekend is winding down and it's been a very busy one for me!  Today I am hosting our second challenge of the month in the Sketch N Scrap monthly Facebook challenge group!  Today's challenge is to create a card using card sketch #92 below:

To make the challenge more fun we always add an OPTIONAL TWIST.  For this challenge the optional twist is to use hearts, words and polka dots on the card.  Here is my card using both the sketch & the optional twist:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Crate Paper LaLa Love, Simple Stories Kissing Booth and Stampin' Up (word paper); card stock: Stampin' Up Basic Black & Whisper White; stamp: Stampin' Up Really Good Greetings; sticker: Crate Paper All Heart; ink: Memento Tuxedo Black; die: Stampin' Up stitched square.
I made this card out of a bunch of left overs from last year.  I love how these lines all coordinated together.  I am slowly working my way through my scrap pile trying to make it a little smaller and more manageable!  I hate to admit it but this is the first time I have inked up this stamp...I really love it and am not sure why I haven't used it before, so you will be seeing more of it in the future!  For the optional twist I used papers with polka dots, words and hearts but you could use stickers, stamps or really anything that you can think of for this twist!  I hope you will join us this month.  You can request to join the group HERE.  I hope you will plan along with us this month!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment