Friday, February 14, 2020

February's Freaky Fast Formula!

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing my layout using the February Flavors of the Month kit & the Freaky Fast Formula at The ScrapRoom.  Here is the formula for this month:

Here is the PhotoPlay Be Mine kit that I used for my layout:

Here is my layout I created with the kit using the Freaky Fast Formula:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: Brown- from the kit; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Be Mine- from the kit; stickers: PhotoPlay Be Mine - from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash
As usual using this fun formula made creating this layout SO fast and easy!  I literally created it within 30 minutes! I love that this formula allowed for some fun layering! I kept the embellishments to a minimum to give this great photo center stage! I hope you will hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this amazing kit! Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment