Wednesday, February 24, 2021

February Flavors of the Month Double Page fun!

Happy Hump Day!!  Today I am playing catch up!  Last week we were without power and water for a number of days and that really made me run behind on my posting and crafting!!  Today I am sharing my double page layout created with the Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the layout I created with this amazing kit using the Simple Stories Sweet Talk part of the kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: cream- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Sweet Talk- from the kit; ephemera: Simple Stories Sweet Talk- from the kit; foam words/flowers: Simple Stories Sweet Talk- from the kit; letter stickers: "have" Doodlebug Designs - from my stash; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash

I love this line!  The colors are so lovely and the patterns are so fun!  I used pictures of my friend and hubby though the years!  Make sure and head on over to The ScrapRoom blog to see the other amazing layouts the DT has created with this awesome kit!

No comments:

Post a Comment