Friday, February 5, 2021

February Flavors of the Month kit @ The ScrapRoom!

Happy February!!  I hope your month is off to a good start!! Mine has been very creative and that makes my heart happy!  Today I am sharing my first layout of the month created with the Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  
Here is the February kit:

Here is my layout created with the kit using the Echo Park Cupid & Co collection included in the February Flavors of the month kit:
Supplies Used: Cardstcok: Black- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Echo Park Cupid & Co- from the kit; letter stickers: Doodlebug Designs- from my stash; ephemera: Echo Park Cupid & Co- from the kit; enamel dot: Recollections- from my stash.

I loved the beautiful floral paper included in this kit and the classic black with red and pink is just a color combo you can't go wrong with!  This picture is of my friend's sweet son and his adorable family. Isn't this a precious picture?  I think this collection would be great with black and white photos too!  Really the possibilities are endless with what you could do with it!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT members did with this super fun kit!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment