Thursday, February 11, 2021

Remember What Matters Most ~ February Flavors of the Month kit!

Good evening!! Happy Friday Eve!! It's still super cold here in Texas so I am taking the time to stay inside in the evening and get creative!!  Today I am sharing another layout I created with the February Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  
Here is a reminder of this beautiful kit:

Here is my layout created with this amazing kit:
Supplies Used: cardstock: kraft- from the kit & Black- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Simple Stories Hello Today- from the kit; chipboard: Simple Stories Hello Today- from the kit; tag/journaling spot:Simple Stories Hello Today- from the kit; twine: Doodlebug Designs- from my stash. 
This adorable picture is of my friend's two sweet grandbabies!!  Aren't they precious?  I loved this picture and converted it to black and white which I think let's the papers really pop the photo even more don't you?  I used one of the cut apart cards included in this card for my title and dressed it up with some of the chipboard pieces included in the kit!  I love how this turned out!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to check out all the other layouts and projects the DT has created with this amazing kit!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment