Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day!!

Happy Valentine's Day!!  I have had so much fun this month creating Valentine's Days cards!! I just love red and pink, hearts and lace!!  Today I am sharing some cards I created using some fun 3D stickers from Paper House Productions!!  Here are the cards I created:

Close ups of each card:
Supplies Used: 3D sticker: Bee Mine Valentine's Day stickers- Paper House Productions; cardstock: Calypso Coral, Basic Black,Sky Blue & Whisper White- Stampin' Up; patterned paper: Crate Paper La La Love; ink: Tuxedo Black-Memento; stamp: CTMH A piece of my heart; embossing folder: CTMH - stitched circles; pen- Pentel

Supplies Used: cardstock: Real Red, Whisper White- Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: All My Heart-Elle's Studio; stickers: Bee My Valentine- Paper House Productions; black pen- Pentel

Supplies Used: Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black- Stampin' Up; Patterned Paper: CTMH Heart Happy, Simple Stories Whatever, Pebbles My Funny Valentine and red dots (unknown);  enamel heart: Recollections; 3D sticker: Bee My Valentine- Paper House Productions; black pen- Pentel.

I just loved these adorable stickers by Paper House Productions!  I used up scraps from various past Valentine's Day kits on these cards!! It felt good to use up some scraps and also to make a slight dent in my stash of Valentine's Day papers!  I have been avoiding buying more Valentine's Day paper until my stash is slightly less and I think next year I will treat myself to a new collection for Valentine's Day!  Yay!  I hope you have a blessed day with and get time with your special Valentine today!  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment