Friday, February 12, 2021

February's Freak Fast Friday Formula at The ScrapRoom

TGIF!!  Today I am sharing my layout created using the Freaky Fast Friday Formula at The ScrapRoom!  I used the Flavors of the Month kit to create this fun layout!!  
Here is a reminder of the kit:

Here is the Formula for February:

And here is my layout using the kit & the Freaky Fast Friday Formula:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: white- from the kit; Patterned Paper: Let's Celebrate by Carta Bella- from the kit; stickers: Let's Celebrate by Carta Bella- from the kit; Pen: Precision by American Crafts- from my stash
I will admit this formula through me for a bit of a loop at first with all the smaller squares but I decided to do a "grid" pattern using the squares and the stickers and love how it turned out!  I just love the amazing texture of Carta Bella papers!  To make the squares "pop" even more I outlined them all with a black pen!  This photo is of my nephew on his last birthday!!  Looks like he had a great one with all these fun gifts don't you think?  I thought the colors were perfect for this photo!!  Even though this is a birthday kit if you use the "B" side of the papers like I did you could absolutely make any type of layout with these papers!!  Of course, the stickers are pretty much birthday themed but the papers can be either way!  Make sure and visit The ScrapRoom blog to check out what the other DT did with this fun kit and this FREAKY FAST FORMULA!!  Happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment