Sunday, February 28, 2021

Lisa and Lori's Great Stash Bash ~ February Recap!!

Happy Sunday!! Wow, this month flew by!!  Of course since it is a short one so that was a contributing factor!!  I wanted to pop in to post a recap of what I was able to accomplish with my February Great Stash Bash kit!   

Here is a reminder of the February Stash Bash kits (for this month I created two mini kits):


Here are the cards I created with this month's kit:




These cards were all created with the kit and a few scraps I had on my desk!  I created them all for a Valentine's Day Swap I was in!!  I hope the recipients liked them!  I included some fun stickers and washi tape from Paper House Productions in the cards.  I had a lot of fun making these!  As you can see I started the month out strong, but unfortunately we had an EPIC Winter storm here in Texas and I lost power and water for almost a week.  I am fine now and have recovered with minimal damage but there are so many who were not as lucky...but needless to say that put an end to my crafting time and I am just getting some crafty time today after 2 weeks without any!!   So I did not get the 2 layouts completed that I had planned on doing with this kit, but I have been busy today planning my kit for March and I am hopeful for a better month next month!!  Even though I had a lot of my kit left over I am hopeful that later this year I can circle back around to this one! Stay tuned as tomorrow I will be posting my March Stash Bash kit!!   I hope you have a blessed end to your month, happy creating!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment