Friday, October 5, 2018

Are you ready to crop??

Tomorrow we are officially kicking off our Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice Crop at Sketch N Scrap!! For some reason I am SUPER excited about the crop this month, so much so that I decided why not get the party started a little early, so tonight I posted a PRE-CROP challenge to kick the party off right!! My challenge is to create a card based on ANY past Sketch N Scrap sketch AND use Fall colors on your card!!  Here my card:

Supplies Used: Card stock: Stampin' Up: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso, & Old Olive; Patterned Paper: Close to My Heart - red dot & gold chevron, Jillibean Soup-floral; dies: Lawn Fawn stitched leaves; ink: CTMH cocoa; sticker (sentiment): Simple Stories Vintage Blessings
For my sketch I chose Sketch #117 by Heather Hall:

I love Fall colors and always look forward to using them when the Season hits!  For some reason I tend to use more seasonal colors based on the season we are in!  I hope you will join us at the Crop!  If you are night owl like me go ahead and get started!! Happy creating and hope to see you at the crop!

No comments:

Post a Comment