Friday, October 26, 2018

Card sketch #132

TGIF!!  Have you been enjoying our sketches this month at Sketch N Scrap?  I sure hope so!! This month we have EIGHT fun sketches to inspire you!  I am sharing a card with you today created using our October 20th sketch that I created a while back.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card created using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Cardstock: White, black & gold foil- CTMH; Patterned Paper: Pebbles Girl Squad; sentiment cut apart- Pebbles Girl Squad; enamel dots: CTMH; stickers (butterflies): Pebbles My Bright Life.
I love this line and have been hoarding it....ugghh...do you do that?  I am trying hard to not do that as much and use stuff that is SUPER cute before I tire of it 😆!   I am pretty sure Pebbles will come out with another line I like just as much again real soon!!! I have a bunch of ideas using this sketch and now if I can just find the time to implement them!  I am sure you all can relate to that as well....we crafters tend to be a lot alike in so many ways!   Make sure and head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog so you can be inspired by what the other DT members have created!  Happy creating and happy weekend friends!!

1 comment:

  1. This card is really cute, Lisa! I think I have some of the die cuts left over from that line. I need to get them out and put them to use. Like you, I tend to hoard the things I really like and I have to remember there is always something new that comes out that I like just as much!

    ReplyDelete