Thursday, October 4, 2018

October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom ~ Pumpkin Party by Doodlebug Designs

Hello!! The week is winding down and I am super excited about the weekend as it is World Card Making Day on Saturday!!  Today I am sharing my layout I created using the Pumpkin Party mini kit by Doodlebug Designs found in The ScrapRoom Flavors of the month kit.  Here is entire kit:
 Here is the mini kit I used for my layout:

Here is my layout using this kit:
Supplies Used: Black cardstock- from the kit & from my stash- Goldrush & Pansy - CTMH and Lime- Stampin' Up;  Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Pumpkin Party- from the kit; ephemera: Doodlebug Designs-from the kit; enamel dots: Doodlebug Designs- black & googly eyes- from the kit & purple & orange- My Mind's Eye -from my stash; die: stitched circle -CTMH from my stash.; letter stickers: Doodlebug Designs & Paper Trunnk - from my stash 
I love how this layout turned out!  I don't buy Halloween papers anymore because my son it to old to dress up but I find myself always drawn to Halloween papers, they are so fun!!  Doodlebug always has the best Halloween lines because they aren't so creepy & scary but rather cute and fun!  I was happy when I got the cute little cat trick or treater in my kit and immediately thought of these pictures of my niece trick or treating back in 2015 dressed as a cute little kitty kat!!  My favorite part of the kit was the googly eye enamel dots!  You may have missed them on the pumpkin and bat but they are super cute and I will be buying myself some more of them, I don't think they are just for Halloween!  I hope you will go visit The ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with this fun kit!  I believe there are still some kits available as well, so check out The ScrapRoom store to get yours today! Happy creating!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute layout! Googly eye enamel dots???? How stinkin' cute are they?! Doodlebug is a favorite of Halloween and Christmas for me.

    ReplyDelete