Saturday, October 6, 2018

Happy World Card Making Day!

Happy World Card Making Day!!  We are kicking it off big at Sketch N Scrap today!!  We have a fun EXCLUSIVE sketch up on the blog today and will doing a NEW sketch every Saturday in October as we celebrate World Card Making Day all month long!!  To see more about our blog challenges you can go HERE.  And it gets even better, today we kicked off our Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice Crop over on the Sketch N Scrap Facebook page!!  Today I am hosting Challenge #1 which is to create a card based on card sketch #9.  Here is the sketch:

Here is my card based on the sketch:
Supplies Used: card base: CTMH; Cardstock: Stampin' Up- pumpkin pie , so saffron & early espresso; ink: CTMH Cocoa; die: CTMH stitched circle  and bow thin cuts & Stampin' Up scallop circle; punch: butterfly- Martha Stewart; sticker: Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup; Patterned Papers: Jillibean Soup Dutch Mustard Soup & CTMH Falling for You; pearls: kasiercrafts 
I made this card exclusively using scraps from my updated FALL 100 paper pile!  I also used up these 2 stickers from my BASHKET!  I FINALLY got my my 100 paper stash updated so I can have some Fall colors in this pile!  I am so ready for Fall and this helped put me in the mood since the weather is still in the high 90's here it sure doesn't feel like Fall!  I hope you will join us at our Pumpkin Spice & Everything Nice crop this month!  We will post a new challenge everyday for the next 3 days and then Flash challenges throughout the month...you have until OCTOBER 31st at midnight CST to upload your projects though, so there is plenty of time to play along! See you at the crop!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card, Lisa! I will be using this sketch later today for card that I need to make.

    ReplyDelete