Wednesday, October 24, 2018

October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom ~ Cards!

Happy Hump Day!  I'm a bit behind with sharing my cards I created using the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder of the kit:
 
 Here are my cards made using the kit and the embellishment kit:
 Supplies Used:  Card Base: CTMH- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Vicki Boutin Field Notes from the October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom; card stock: Black-CTMH- from my stash; chipboard sentiment: American Crafts Vicki Boutin Field Notes-October embellishment kit from The ScrapRoom

 Supplies used: card stock- CTMH black from my stash; card base- CTMH from my stash; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Gal meets Glam October FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; chipboard bow & lips- October FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; ephemera & chipboard sentiment: AC Field Notes (sentiment) & ephemera (tag & lady) My Mind's Eye Gal Meets Glam
Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH- from my stash; card stock: kraft- October FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom & Rust- Stampin' Up- from my stash; embossing folder: Sizzix- from my stash; ink: CTMH Cocoa- from my stash; Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Fall Breeze- October FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; stickers: PhotoPlay Fall Breeze- October FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; punch: leaf:- from my stash; sequin: CTMH- from my stash
Supplies used: Card base- CTMH- from my stash; Patterned Paper: Doodlebug Designs Pumpkin Party: from the October FOTM kit at The Scrapoom; card stock: gold & white- CTMH- from my stash; oval die: Stampin' Up- from my stash; twine: Doodlebug Designs- from my stash; enamel dot googly eyes- Doodlebug Designs Pumpkin Party- from the October FOTM kit at The ScrapRoom; ink: black-CTMH- from my stash; stamp:CTMH- from my stash; Owl- Doodlebug Designs Pumpkin Party Doodlepop- from the October embellishment kit at The ScrapRoom
I had a lot of fun creating these fun cards from my scraps left over from the October Flavors of the Month kit  and the embellishment kit at The ScrapRoom!
Here is a reminder of what the embellishment kit looks like:

 Both the main kit & the embellishment kit are super fun this month!  To see what other amazing projects the DT created from their kits hop on over to The ScrapRoom blog and be inspired! 

No comments:

Post a Comment