Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Card sketch #131

Happy hump day!  Today I am sharing a card I made using the October 5th card sketch at Sketch N Scrap!  This card sketch is so versatile!  Here is the sketch by Heather:

Here is my card using the sketch:
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: Bella Blvd To cute to Spook & CTMH basics (purple dot); card stock: White & Black-CTMH; circle dies: Stampin' Up; stamp: September 2018 Stamp of the Month- CTMH; ink: black- CTMH; cat- Doodlebug Designs Pumpkin Party Doodlepop; enamel dot: CTMH; letter stickers: Making Memories; and Halloween word sticker: Bella Blvd To Cute to Spook
I had so much fun digging out this old Halloween paper out of my 100 paper challenge pile!  I was able to use up a bit more of it and am down to just a few sheets of half used papers now...hoping to get pictures of my nephew in his Halloween costume and make a layout using up the rest of these papers this year!  The letter stickers are VERY OLD by Making Memories and have cobwebs on them! They are fun but I have a lot left!  So glad to find a use for them, they are in my Bashket this month! This stamp set called JUST TREATS is so adorable!  It has so many fun sentiments and I was excited to use it...alas it is retired now and unfortunately I didn't get to use it in September but I know I will use it moving forward!  Make sure and hop on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see the other amazing cards the DT made using this sketch, and while you are there why not play along?  Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment