Saturday, October 6, 2018

World Card Making Day 2018

Good evening!!  Today is World Card Making Day and I am up late making cards!  I think I have now made about 8 cards for the day!  What fun!  I wish I could have spent the entire day doing nothing, but I had to work as well as do some housework 😒  Today we launched into our first of FOUR EXCLUSIVE card sketches for World Card Making Month at Sketch N Scrap!! Yes, we know it's really just one day but we wanted to celebrate ALL month long 😁  Every Saturday there will be a new card sketch this month!  Today's sketch was made by yours truly.....here it is:

I liked this sketch so much I decided to use it TWICE!!  Here are my cards created with this sketch:
Supplies Used: Card Base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: CTMH Beautiful Friendship; punch: Butterfly-Martha Stewart; dies: stitched oval- Stampin' Up & scallop border- CTMH; twine: American Crafts; cardstock: Smoothie- CTMH; ink: Black CTMH; Stamp- CTMH, bling: Queen & Co.

Supplies Used: Card base: CTMH; Patterned Paper: Pumpkin Party Doodlebug Designs; twine: Doodlebug Designs; owl: Doodlebug Designs Pumpkin Party; googly eyes: Doodlebug Designs; ink: CTMH -blakc; die: stitches oval: Stampin' Up; cardstock: gold- CTMH, Stamp: CTMH
I had a lot of fun with this sketch and I know I will be using it over and over again!  I seem to be always running short on birthday cards so I this should replenish my stash for the time being.  I hope you will head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to see what the DT did with this sketch! We hope you will play along with us, you have until 9:55 pm CST on October 31st to link up your card using this sketch!  Happy creating!

2 comments:

  1. Fun! Great cards! I wish i had your crafting desire! I missed out on crafting a card again this year....try try again I guess! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww..thanks Christine! I appreciate your kind comments!

      Delete