Tuesday, October 2, 2018

October Jump Start Sketch at The ScrapRoom

Happy October!! I can't believe it's the start of a new month already!  Time to share my ScrapRoom layouts for October!  First let's take a look at the amazing and wonderful October Flavors of the Month kit at The ScrapRoom!  Here it is:
 Every month there is a fun new sketch for club members to use for inspiration.  This month's sketch is by Suzanna Lee.  My layout is based on this fun sketch!

Here is my layout using the My Mind's Eye Girl meets Glam part of the kit:
Supplies Used: Cream Card stock: from the kit & black card stock- from my stash; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye Girl Meets Glam- from the kit; chipboard accents: My Mind's Eye Girl Meets Glam- from the kit; gold enamel heart: Teresa Collins- from my stash; inks: Stampin' Up: Pool Party, Strawberry Slush & Pretty in Pink- from my stash; ephemera (heart): My Mind's Eye Girl Meets Glam- from the embellishment kit
Here is fun embellishment kit where I got the large heart at the top of the layout:

These papers are super FUN! I loved the pops of gold which are hard to see in the photograph but add so much to the papers and embellishments!  I immediately thought of these pictures of my niece getting her first highlights 2 years ago when I saw these papers and they worked beautifully! Make sure and head over to the ScrapRoom blog to see what the other DT members did with the sketch and with this kit!  Then why not give it a go yourself, we'd love to have you play along with us, you can even win a gift certificate to The ScrapRoom store!!  All details are on the blog in the sidebar, good luck and happy creating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment