Tuesday, October 9, 2018

Pumpkins Galore! October Flavors of the Month kit

Good morning!  It's suppose to start cooling down a bit here in Texas, so that is sure to put me in the mood for Fall!  Today I am showing you another layout using the October Flavors of the Month kit from The ScrapRoom!  Here is a reminder  of the full kit:
 Here is the PhotoPlay Fall Breeze kit I used for my layout:
Here is my layout using this amazing kit: 
Supplies Used: Patterned Paper: PhotoPlay Fall Breeze- from the kit; Stickers: PhotoPlay Fall Breeze- from the kit; enamel dots: My Mind's Eye- from my stash; letter stickers (galore)- Basic Grey- from my stash.
These are some of my favorite pictures from the Pumpkin Patch last year!  I attend every year with my brother and his family and we are going again this weekend!  I am super excited to have scrapped my pictures from last year's trip before this year's trip! Make sure and head over to The ScrapRoom blog to see the other amazing layouts created by the DT using this kit!  Happy creating friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment