Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Amy's Challenge!


This page was created for Amy's challenge over at Personalscrapper during our NSD/Mother's Day online crop last weekend. The challenge was to create a page that's title was a play on words. I really was stumped on this challenge until I got up last one night to get a drink, walked by these pics I had laying on the kitchen island as ones I needed to scrap for the crop and then the idea came to me "LET US (LETTUCE) EAT SALAD"...a play on the word LETTUCE and the phrase LET THEM EAT CAKE or LET US EAT SALAD! These pic are of my son in 1999 at around 18 mos old helping his Granny "toss" the salad she was preparing when she wasn't looking LOL! I used the awesome May kit at Personalscrapper which features Fancy Pants Delight. Happy Hump Day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I love what you did in this layout. I can't wait to get this awesome kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for doing my challenge. I think I liked your play on words the best. Lettuce...that's great!!!

    ReplyDelete