Thursday, May 28, 2009

Enabler Alert!

Ok, so my scrapping time hasn't been what I was hoping for the last day or so, too much to do to get ready for my upcoming vacation. But I did want to pop on with a quick note and to share some eye candy with everyone and maybe do a bit of enabling at the same time! I have always liked Pebbles Inc's products and their kits are really good buys. It seems they are getting ready to release a new line called Lil' Miss...it is really adorable, great for girls of any age. You can check out it out on the Pebbles blog They are also going to be releasing a Lil' Buddy line soon for those of you who have boys too! So keep checking out their blog...oh, and if you hop on over to their blog and leave a comment you can be entered to win the Lil' Miss line, and who doesn't like free goodies?!

No comments:

Post a Comment