Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Use your stash Tuesday!


For today's edition of Use your stash Tuesday, I used up some more of one of my older Personalscrapper kits from August of 2007. I also threw in some paper and stickers from Scenic Route's Grafton line found in my June 2008 Personalscrapper kit. This layout is based on sketch #19 from this WONDERFUL site! I loved this sketch, it is very versatile and allows you to use anywhere from one to four pictures depending on your take on the sketch. Notice on this layout I didn't use any letter stickers to make my title. It's so easy to look through your stash of stickers, die cuts etc and just use them as your title..especially when you can't find just the right color or size of sticker letters as was my case here. So if you have some extra time or just need to jumpstart your mojo go check out the 52 sketches site and see for yourself all the wonderful inspiration there. I'm off to work on sketch #20 so check back soon for my version of this fun sketch.

1 comment:

  1. I am struggling through my September 2007 kit...all laid out, and nothing new may be used until everything is used up!

    ReplyDelete