Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy National Scrapbook Day!


Happy National Scrapbook Day everyone! I spent the day cropping with my sister and a good friend. I was able to create this layout using my awesome March Kit from Personalscrapper which featured goodies from My Minds Eye. I love these papers and that little journal box is way to fun as well. I was able to cut out the branch and swirl on my Cricut using the Graphically speaking cartridge. I LOVE this cartridge, its my all time fav, so versatile and trendy! Don't you just love that little owl chipboard accent? It was graciously given to me by my good friend Angie who donated it to the cause of making my page flow and giving me my idea for my title! Thanks Ang! This layout is based on sketch #17 at 52 sketches 52 weeks, this site has saved me more than once when the ideas just aren't there, and today is one of those days, hence the one layout only, but hey, I have another started and this sketch jumpstarted my creativity enough for me to get some more ideas flowing. The online crop is still going on over at the Personalscrapper site, so come join in the fun. The challenges are awesome! I hope to finish up at least five of them before it ends next weekend! Hope your NSD was full of fun and creativity!

No comments:

Post a Comment