Friday, May 22, 2009

Friday's Featured Blogger

Today's featured blogger is a wonderful designer, has created some awesome pages using Basic Grey products and has the NEW releases for Basic Grey on her blog at this time...hop on over at check it out. Kelly Goree's blog is just awesome, lots of inspiration and enabling there. Not only has Basic Grey released two new lines, but they are releasing new products as well. My favs are the woolies and doilies, but then who doesn't love felt and die cut paper? You can check samples of them out here and here to see what I am talking about (these two where my favs!). I must say I am not the hugest Basic Grey fan out there but these new products I do really like. My current favorite line by Basic Grey at the moment is Marrakech, the colors are just lovely. Orange and blues together is really appealing to me right now, they are so versatile as far as the different seasons go and look great with outdoor pictures. Hope you have a GREAT Friday, drop me a comment and let me know what your fav Basic Grey line is, would love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment