Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Use your stash Tuesday


Here is a layout I created for the Personalscrapper online crop last weekend for the Alphabet soup challenge. We were to use two different alphabets on our page. I used up some of my older alphabets by Making Memories and October Afternoon for this challenge, in fact I am almost out of these alphabets, so I was pleased to find the necessary letters for my title out of more than half used up alphabets, sometimes it isn't so easy to do! These pictures are of my niece, nephew and son at the zoo eating ice cream last summer, isn't my little Katie's smile so sweet with only a few teeth? I used up some of my older stash of buttons on this layout using those star buttons by Doodlebug that I got well over 5 yrs ago, can't believe they matched so well! I used two Personalscrapper kits on this layout the March 2009 and the November 2008 kits, so I used up some of my older papers too. I love getting the new kits, but I try to use up at least 1/2 my kit from the month before before I allow myself to use the new one,but sometimes that is hard to do. I will try and share some more of the challenges I completed in the upcoming days so be sure to check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment