Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!


Happy May Day everyone! Here is my last layout of the 15 I did for the Personalscrapper Slice contest. This one features Scenic Route's Surprise line and was perfect for a page about my Mom's surprise 60th bday party! I love the fun bright colors. Tomorrow is National Scrapbook Day so how are you going to celebrate? I am having a small get together of ladies at my house and we plan to crop for a bit. I will also be participating in the online crop at Personalscrapper which starts tomorrow and runs through Mother's Day. Come join in the fun if you can!
http://www.personalscrapper.com
And today is the first day of "class" at the Scrap Room's sketch class, so I will hopefully be posting some of my "homework" soon! Enjoy your weekend and please share with us in the comments section any other fun NSD events that are going on in cyberland!

No comments:

Post a Comment