Friday, May 15, 2009

Thanks Emma!



These are two cards I made with my big box of loot from my pal Emma over at PS. I won her fun challenge during the online crop last week and she graciously sent me a HUGE box of embellishments! It was like Christmas on Wednesday when I received them. I was so excited I couldn't wait to play with some of my loot, and since I needed a few more cards to add to the box I was donating to my church's auction tonight I whipped up these little cuties in no time flat using these cute little sentiments I received in my box. The other really neat thing about these cards is that I was able to use up scraps I had lying on my desk to make them! WOW! I didn't even have to cut anything, just glue it all together, easy peasy just like I like it! Wish me luck tonight at the silent auction at church, hoping to snag a few fun items I have my eye on! TGIF!

3 comments:

  1. I have a box of those little cards. I need to put them to use, huh? Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards Lisa! I'm glad you liked all of your prize. Thank you again for playing along with my challenge

    ReplyDelete