Thursday, May 7, 2009

Emma's Challenge


Long to no blog, huh? Hope everyone is doing well. We have been super busy at our household keeping up with chores etc, nothing really super fun to report. I am continuing to participate in the online blog at Personalscrapper and have gotten one more layout totally finished, and have two that just need a few finishing touches lying on my kitchen table. Needless to say, my house is a mess! This layout was completed tonight in less than an hour, for Emma's challenge for today over at the PS crop. Emma is one of the members at PS and her pages are always creative and inspiring. She does great work ,to check out her work you can visit her awesome blog called Scrappy Emma. Her challenge was to use a day of the week as the title to your page. As you can see, I wasn't very creative in doing so, but I did complete the challenge none the less....my first idea was to use the poem..Monday's child is fair of face....but I couldn't remember what day of the week my son was born, so I checked it out and it was a Wednesday, but when I looked up the poem, Wednesday's child is full of WOE..well, what kind of title would that be? Talk about giving your kid a complex..so I had to go to plan B, and since my deadline was tomorrow morning at 6 am, I didn't have much time to be creative, so I went with my less then exciting title you see here. I do like the colors and the way the page turned out though. The envie from the Lisa Bearnson April 2008 KOTM holds our bracelets from the hospital. The papers are from STampin Up, the embellies are from K and Company the the letter stickers from American Crafts. This is all things I have had for well over a year, so it was nice to use up a bit of my stash. I hope to post again this weekend when I get a chance to finish up my half finished layouts. Hoping to scrap a bunch this weekend as I still have 4 challenges I want to finish up. Have a nice Friday hope to see you back here soon!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Lisa...great memories there! Congratulations on winning Emma's challenge.

    ReplyDelete