Saturday, January 24, 2009

Got Sketch 103 is about to start!

Many of you may have heard me talk about taking Got Sketch 102 with Valerie Salmon and Janna Wilson. If not, then I will tell you it is super fun. Got Sketch 101 and 102 are still available for download and Got sketch 103 is about to start on February 9th. This is a NO PRESSURE class. Basically you have access to the private classroom site from the day it starts til about a month or so after it "officially" ends. That way you can go back and work on all the stuff you didn't get to do during the class due to other obligations and life just interfering! You get brand new never seen sketches from Valerie and Janna, great tips and stunning example pages. Plus there are prizes, interaction with other students and many students post and share their layouts in the gallery (you can do this but are not obligated to do so). Then you can print and download all the sketches on little cards (mini sketches) to save to use later. I had never taken an online class before so I cannot say how it compares to others, but it really did exceed my expectations. If you are going to sign up or want to learn more go to: http://gotsketch.blogspot.com/ and if you do end up signing up, please leave me a comment here and I will add you to my friends list and we can catch up during class. I promise, this is much more fun then high school! HA! See you in class!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Lisa, you have really been busy. I love working from sketches..so thanks for the link.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete