Monday, January 26, 2009

New Sketch site

No scrappy pics today folks...Mondays just aren't scrappy for me unfortunately. I am one of those people who have trouble switching gears from weekend fun and play back to work as usual. It's not that I don't like my job, I do, its just hard to switch gears and it takes me most of Monday to do so! I did want to share a new sketch site with you that I just stumbled upon off another blog I read. As you all know its all about the sketch and these are absolutely FAB sketches. So check them out, post a comment here with your link if you use on of their sketches so we can all see your stunning artwork! It looks like they give away some awesome prizes for playing along and while it was too late for me to play along with their current sketch when I stumbled upon them yesterday (the deadline was that night at midnight), I still plan to use that sketch as well as play along with their next one. Hope you will as well. So hurry on over to http://52sketches52weeks.com Have a wonderful week and tune in tomorrow as I will be showing you how to use up your older stash so you can add some new goodies in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment