Sunday, January 4, 2009

Cropping the Night Away!


Ok, I don't have as much to show as I would have liked...I did get one layout totally done and two more started..long story,but sometimes I get blocked on a layout and I will just put it up and then go on to another one, so right now I have two unfinished layouts on my desk. I did my Christmas decorations down outside though, and that was a good thing as it was over 80 here yesterday and I knew it was going to be around 40 for a high today and windy, so I didn't have as much time to crop as I would have liked. My friend Angie was able to join me for a bit though and we had fun chatting and cropping. Today I wasn't able to play as we went to the King Tut exhibit in Dallas at the Musuem of Art. It was EXCELLENT, but don't have really any pics to show as they are not allowed, but it was very interesting and we went with some good friends which made it even more fun. I would highly recommend it if you get a chance to see it when it comes to a city near you. But, as I always say, one layout is better than no layouts, so I am pleased to have finished one. I used a sketch from Valerie Salmon again, this is sketch #24 and I really like the way it turned out. I did this for the birthday challenge for the AC Bailey online crop, where we were to scrap a birthday layout using at least 3 pics. I used the Grafton line from Scenic Route and alphabet stickers from Chatterbox (orange) and American Crafts (brown). So wish me luck on staying up late tonight and finishing off these other two layouts...I'm gonna try but not sure how far I will get as I am planning on watching some of the playoff games at the same time. Have a nice rest of the weekend and tune in for more scrappy goodness next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment