Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Long time no post..


Sorry for the no posts lately...I have had some computer issues this past week. Thanks to my Dad, I think I am up and running again and thanks to my brother I will soon have a brand new computer to play with. So no scrappy stuff to show you today but I will have some to show off later on this week. Jake and I have stayed busy working on his basketball dribble and doing our little 2 mile walk 3 times a week. We hope to bump it up to every night this spring..we are just have too many things going on with basketball right now to walk every night. We have enjoyed some beautiful January winter weather here lately as you can see by this picture! So don't give up on me, I am working hard on using up some of my scrapbooking supplies I got right before the holiday as I plan on placing another order the first of February to get a few more things I have had my eye on for a while..including the Oh Joy line from Cosmo Cricket, the Good Cheer line from October Afternoon and a few cute Valentines papers from Little Yellow Bicycle! And I gotta make room for some more stuff..my closets are full! LOL! Enjoy your Hump day!

1 comment:

  1. I know how it feels to have computer problems...my son sorted out a new one for me late last year...so new it is a pleasure again.

    ReplyDelete