Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dreaming of warm sunny summer days...

It was a sunny beautiful 78 degrees here today, tomorrow its suppose to be around 80 degrees. It really felt hot and got me wishing that we could be back at the pool or waterpark cooling off. We love to go to our local waterpark as much as possible in the summer. So in honor of such a wonderfully warm day I had to do a page that reminds me of all the fun we had at NRH2O last year. This picture was actually taken with one of those waterproof disposable cameras, so not too bad taking that into consideration and the colors in the picture look perfect with Scenic Route's Grafton Line. All papers/embellishments except the chipboard letters (FRIENDS) are from the June 2008 Personalscrapper kit. The journaling on this page reads: "Childhood is a magic castle of sand on a shore. One moment it is here, the next, no more." This is a simple page I have had an idea in my head about for a long time, and this is one of the few pages I have made lately from my OWN sketch. I don't have a scanner but when I get access to one I will post the sketch here so you can use it to. I am trying to work on a page for the other two Personascrapper January challenges, which are to scrap your WINTER...and to use SNOWFLAKES on your page. Maybe I can get in the mood for Winter and snowflakes on Saturday as its suppose to not get above 44 degrees that day...now that is MY Winter, hot one day, freezing the next! Enjoy you winter days while you can, the summer heat is right around the corner! Keep an eye out for page 2 of this layout, I'm tweaking it a bit as the sketch I had drawn up wasn't really fitting with my pictures like I wanted it to. I'll try and post it soon!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing that drives the winter blues away like scrapping summer pics:)

    ReplyDelete