Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Use your stash Tuesday 2009

Welcome to the first edition of Use your stash Tuesday for 2009! For this layout, which I did for the Hobby challenge over at Personalscrapper, I used my September Personalscrapper kit, which features Fancy Pants All Fall. I also used a Heidi Swapp ghost heart (which I have had for a few years and never knew how or what to use it for)- they really show up so much better if you add a touch of paint to the edge I found out. I also used my Fancy Pants felt (big bracket) and one of my journaling spots from Elle's studio. I used nothing new for this layout and used up quite a bit of older things from my stash, in fact I only have a few pages of All Fall paper left, and since I actually bought the add on I had a bunch of it. It may be the first kit where I totally use up every last bit before the next kit from that month comes out! I like how the the picture of my blog banner turned out when printed, it looks like a postcard..in fact I thought I should use them to send out notes to people, but that might make me look a bit self absorbed huh? If you are wondering how I took the pic of myself blogging, I used my self timer ...the only danger if you do this is, don't trip over something when running to get in place. I tripped over the USB cable to my camera that was still hooked to the computer and the first picture was of my behind :o) Enjoy your evening and tune in tomorrow for Git 'R Done Wednesday, I have a great page to show you that would be perfect for Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Love your hobby LO! Your banner photo is beautiful, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an unique idea for a layout...I love it.

    ReplyDelete