Thursday, January 29, 2009

My top three picks and Blog candy!





I guess being iced in got my creative juices to flowing. I created seven different cards based on some new sketches I made up on my lunch hour the other day. I have been in a card making rut lately and had been relying on my two favorite sketches over the last six plus months , so it was time for new ideas and new layouts for my cards. I am going to CKC St. Louis in April with a friend and we are attending the Papercrafts Card swap and class. You basically make 20 of the same card to swap with others in the class and then make a few cards during the class as well. So here are my top three that I made yesterday and today. Please help me choose the winner and the one I will recreate 19 more of to swap. I want the card to be something that most people would like and use. So please leave me a comment on which is your favorite of the three by Sunday Feb. 1st at 11:59 pm CST. I am then going to draw a winner from all the comments to receive a RAK of the winning card as well as some other cards I have made. Can't wait to see which card is declared the winner! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. They are all great, but the third one really caught my eye. I love the colors you used and the embossed dots are wonderful touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all too, but the first one catches my eye the most! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally adore lighthouses...so that one gets my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love the 3rd one-i agree with Mel, love the embossed dots a the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the first one - I like the fun and fresh colours and the saying is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great cards, thanks for sharing your ideas!

    I like the third one. I think because I like the black, pink and orange colors. The seem fun, warm, and really make the card POP!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE #3! Color, design, saying...just looks so professional. Love the others too, but this one's my fav!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tough choice between 2 & 3! I LUV them both, but I like #3's colors best.
    Lisa M.

    ReplyDelete