Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year friends!

I hope everyone had a safe New Year's eve. I ran in the New Year by myself. I stayed up until 1115 pm CST, but that was midnight on the East Coast so I was able to see the ball drop in NYC. My son didn't make it the entire time like he had hoped, he was out like a light by nine! So I had to ring in 2009 celebrating by myself!
Here is how I spent the evening: drinking my yummy Comfort and Joy tea from Republic Tea Company and




eating my delicious birthday cookies, all in my comfy PJ's! I don't think I will win any beauty contests for these photos, but hey, this is REAL LIFE people! HA! We plan to go to the IMAX today to see a movie about the Egyptian Pharoahs and mummies. Should be good as we are going with friends to see the King Tut exhibit that is in Dallas on Sunday, so this will give us some background info on the archeological digs behind all these artifacts, fascinating stuff. Well, enjoy the rest of your day and hope to catch you again soon to share more of my pages, I am doing an online crop at AC Bailey this weekend, so hope to get a lot done!

1 comment: