Friday, January 2, 2009

Some more So sketchy Goodness

I know many of you are thinking, wow, what a fast worker, already scrapping her Christmas pictures, (I wish)..no, this pic is from Christmas 2006. I love this layout using the Scenic Route Roxbury line. I didn't like this line at first, but the more I use it, the more, I think I need to get so more of it! HA! This layout is based on a sketch from the So sketchy blog, it is the 12 x 12 sketch for December 14th. The title in the upper right corner is one of the fun new goodies I got from the LivingRoom Floor etsy shop : http://lrfloor.blogspot.com/ I LOVE all the goodies there, it was hard to decide what to get, but I settled on these neat Christmas themed embellies, I just love the vintage look they have. Plus you get one of each on white and kraft cardstock, so that makes it even more versatile. I would highly recommend them as they had super fast shipping and very pleasant to deal with! If you haven't found etsy yet (http://www.etsy.com), you need to check it out...it is AWESOME, neat and fun homemade goodies, just bring your wallet, you'll need it! Ok, I am off to play bingo at the AC Bailey site and after I get all my housework done I will dig into the challenges for the online crop there this weekend...why not stop by and join us? http://www.acbaileyltd.com/ The challenges will definitely get you inspired and cropping. I'll post what I get done tonight and tomorrow here tomorrow night so check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment